Thursday, January 4, 2018

Disappointment Followed By Delight!

I was cruising the grocery store aisles yesterday when I came across a display of not one but TWO new Oreo flavors:


But really?  Neither of those appeals to this family!  I'm the only one okay with "red hots"-- but am not interested in that in Oreo form, and nobody loves hazelnut. The BG said he would indeed try the hazelnut ones--for the good of the mission--but he's not going anywhere near the hot & spicy one. 

On the delightful side, we are all home today after receiving the (surprise) news of a snow day closure!  Bear in mind that we have just a dusting on the ground--and that's all there will be--but the snow fell exactly at the right time that, when combined with our frigid temps, led all local school systems to cancel in the name of student safety.  WE WILL TAKE IT. 

What a treat!  (in laziness form, if not flavored cookie form!)

No comments: