Monday, January 15, 2018

On the Occasion of His 10th Birthday

The theme of my last 18 hours has been TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.  I can't even go into it or I might lose my appetite again...oh wait, that might be a great thing!  :-)  Suffice it to say nothing that I've tried to do electronically has gone well, including the editing of this video that I took hours ago but is just now able to be posted.  But hey, in case you've ever thought, "I wonder what those kids actually sound like?!"-- here is your answer!

3 comments:

akhg said...

OMG, that was highly entertaining!! Also, what is The Death Star, MOM? And wait, is this your last post?? This is why I don't usually watch videos...they bring up so many questions.

Lyman Green said...

Fun to see evidence of both parentals in this clip, from the waving motion describing 'that other house' to the deliberate mispronunciation of 'regular.'

This has been quite a journey and I'm so proud of you for keeping at it for so long. We'll miss it.

Karen I said...

I love how B just moves over to give Miss C room on the couch. So cool how much they love each other. Good job, Mama and Papa. Can't wait to see "the final post."