For whatever reason, the idea hit last night to dig out some dollar store foam rollers I bought ages ago and roll up Miss C's hair. She wasn't quite sure what to think but she was game:
I was pretty pleased with the results when we unrolled it this morning! She's not too sure...she's asking for it to be put up in a "curly ponytail"!
(I didn't even think about how it's supposed to rain all day, so it's not going to stay curly for long...)
I definitely remember lots o' foam roller nights growing up. Lest you think it's only the girl child who is repeating history, check out this photo from breakfast-for-dinner last night:
Why WOULDN'T you put the knife down and saw with your fork? I mean, that makes so much more sense that sawing with the knife. #nonthreedimensionalthinkersunite!
HAPPY FRIDAY!
Friday, January 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I was kinda hoping to see boy-child in foam rollers!
Post a Comment