Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Ending 2017 With Besties

Anne and her crew drove into town Sunday to hang out for the overnight.  We invited Christy & Co. to join us and that equaled a lot of happy little girls playing dress-up:


There were lots of happy adults with all the snacks:


And instant photos galore!


The oldest and youngest were captured above but I tried to get another one in the AM sans sword.  Little Abigail just couldn't take her eyes off the B-man:


I just walked the kids out to the bus stop in super frigid weather.  The low later this week is 2.  TWO.  Oh my goodness.  We're gonna need an oil tank fill-up super soon with all this work the boiler is having to do to keep us warm!  (Truth: I'm still wearing my hat even though I've been inside for 10 minutes!)

Happy 2018 to you all!

1 comment:

akhg said...

We were so happy to spend the last of 2017 and beginning of 2018 with you all! Thanks for generously hosting at Chez Kentobean!!!